Skip to content
- DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE: The Colorado blade's vibration draws apex predators in from long range and triggers aggressive strikes
- MULTIPLE USES: Drumbeater lure can be fished as a traditional spinnerbait or like a jerkbait - with three or four hard pops, followed by letting the lure sink through the water column
- STRONG & DURABLE: Drumbeater is strong enough to handle any gamefish
- CONSTRUCTION: .040 stainless steel wire, precision ball-bearing swivels and a clothespin harness
- ANGLERS FAVORITE: The Drumbeater Coastal Spinnerbait is a go-to bait for professional inshore fisherman
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.